Why RFID for Asset Management? Our Top 10 List…Media RelationsComments off.
Greetings from the Asset Management team at Radiant. One of the most common questions we hear is “Why RFID?” When it comes to managing large numbers of high-value assets, organizations consider RFID technology for a variety of reasons. Below are our Top 10 in a nutshell.
10. Enable true cost control
9. Audit-proof inventory
8. Protect critical information on devices
7. Scale faster and more efficiently
6. Support life cycle management
5. Create a culture of re-use
3. Increase visibility
2. More quickly identify what’s lost or missing
1. Vastly reduce human effort — and error!
Do you have a specific or unusual reason? If so, email us with your unique asset tracking challenge or story.Posted in: Blog