Radiant RFID Manages Over $10 Billion in Assets
Our allows users to quickly locate, inventory and search for specific samples among the hundred of thousands present in most lab environments. DNA Sample Tracking has been tailored specifically for the needs of organizations with large quantities of samples to manage and store. This solution is specialized for and can scan a container of hundreds of samples to 99.97% accuracy.
The process is incredibly straightforward. Simply approach a container, and your handheld emits a signal to let you know you are nearby. Containers are inventoried using a customized cart.
enables users to readily track assets in a wide variety of environments without crawling under desks, climbing on ladders, or opening cabinets. Utilizing the latest in passive RFID technology from Motorola/Symbol®, Radiant’s Virtual Asset Tracker allows the monitoring of all types of assets ranging from common IT assets such as desktops, laptops and projectors to expensive healthcare equipment, furniture and vehicles.
Radiant’s solution helps improve accuracy of inventory for compliance, increases the efficiency of the inventory process, and, in some instances, helps safeguard the tagged assets. Radiant’s solution supports both active and depending on the customer’s environment and goals.
Because they each use label type tags, many people think that bar codes and RFID are the same. Line of sight and single read limitations prevent bar code technology from providing substantial gains in efficiency. The application of RFID technology allows for reading of multiple tags at one time without requiring line of sight.
The limitations on bar codes are that they requires line of sight to the bar code itself, and you can only read one bar code at a time. . The RFID reader “sees” all identified tags within its adjustable range with the click of a button, feeding back information regarding those assets it has located. The tag information is cross-referenced against the assigned physical location in the database and assets are recorded as present, missing or relocated.
is the perfect solution for the challenges faced by anyone in charge of a large number of assets and allows users to accurately and efficiently manage the physical locations of inventory items.
- User Management
- Inventory Association
- Location Association and Detection
- Server Synchronization
- Inventory with User Alerts
- Exception and Inventory Reporting
- Transfer of Location
- Transfer of Asset Ownership
ADVANCED FEATURES AVAILABLE WITH FIXED READER INTEGRATION:
- Asset Tracking Solution
- Asset Movement Notification Live Inventory
- Asset tracking application based on the latest Motorola handheld devices
- Database independent. Integrates with Excel or database systems.
- Highly scalable architecture with core server application and handheld clients
- Virtually unlimited number of assets may be tracked
- Use bar code and/or RFID for asset and location tracking
- Enables association of user data, photographs and other asset information
- Supports wireless & USB synchronization
- ERP synchronization module available